
When creating this game i felt like it should be easy, Because we only had to make one room, that made it easy. This game was different than the maze game because we get to shoot bullets and have a health bar. In my game i diddnt have neither. I understand that coordinate Y is negative and coordinate X is positive in game maker ; up negative and down positive. this game was soo fun to create, I loved every moment creating this game. I would reccommend this game to anyone. I rate this game a 10 . Its totally fun.
The spaceship moved rather slow. There was not enuff enemies in there to get points. This was a fun game.
ReplyDeletecool game but it was moving to slow
ReplyDeleteyour man moved to slow and the health bar and score never changed!
ReplyDeleteA the ship was moveing slow but it was straight. Why did your score never change.
ReplyDeleteBenjamin yo ship move real slow. But it had a good concept to it
ReplyDeletei guess
ReplyDeleteITs good but the ship moving to slow.
ReplyDeleteYour spaceship moved to slow... there was no score recorded and nt enough enemies.!
ReplyDeleteyour game is like mines its ok could of did it better
ReplyDelete