This game was a fun experience and it was kind of hard. This game was easy to me because i use my example page as help and support. It was hard because I had to use alot of sprites and objects and sound effects. If I could do anything differently I would have more bord games and sound effects to make the game harder and more exciting. This game was a fun experience. I base my game on the movie WERWOLF. I learned how to make a maze using walls for my borders. This was challenging but im glad I learned it. I put alot into this game and gave my best effort.Monday, April 12, 2010
assignment2
This game was a fun experience and it was kind of hard. This game was easy to me because i use my example page as help and support. It was hard because I had to use alot of sprites and objects and sound effects. If I could do anything differently I would have more bord games and sound effects to make the game harder and more exciting. This game was a fun experience. I base my game on the movie WERWOLF. I learned how to make a maze using walls for my borders. This was challenging but im glad I learned it. I put alot into this game and gave my best effort.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this cold bro
ReplyDelete